Our UAV surveying and mapping system is an emerging technology used for topographic mapping in the remote sensing field.
It is characterized by low operation cost, fast response, high mobility, high flexibility, wide application range, easy to use, and long endurance.
It can well adapt to complex field surveying and mapping environments, complement traditional big-aircraft or satellite aerial photography tasks, and enter the field not covered by traditional methods.
- Mobile and fast response capability
- Diverse aerial survey methods and fast data acquisition
- Prominent timeliness and cost performance
- Modular design, easy to upgrade
Fields of application include:
- High-resolution low-altitude surveying and mapping in the remote sensing field, and generating orthophoto map stitching image and three-dimensional image after post processing.
- Real-time monitoring on a specific region periodically.
- Providing precise and clear aerial image data to the law-enforcing department and monitoring illegal resource (such as forestry, mineral, and oil gas) mining behaviors.
- Surveying and mapping matching land ownership, land change, planning and compiling, as well as land consolidation and rehabilitation projects.
- Implementing low-altitude data acquisition in areas with serious geological disaster and ensure no people entering.