UAVs can arrive quickly at the sites of social events or natural disasters when they occur, to acquire dynamic information and transmit it back in time to remote command center.
Multi-rotor UAV is small in size and may be carried easily and has the advantages of easy operation, high stability and hovering, and therefore is especially suitable for emergency response, small range high-precision mapping and fixed-point aerial photography and monitoring.
Fixed-wing UAV provides large monitoring rage and is suitable for monitoring purpose in long-distance, large-span and vast places.
Images and videos acquired by UAVs can be transmitted back via networks to the emergency management center as basis for decision making.
- Free from influences by land form or traffic conditions
- Free from personal safety risks to operators
- Data accessible via 4G, optical network, private network and satellite communication network
- Multi-rotor UAV is easy to use and applicable to fixed-point monitoring
- Fixed-wing UAV has large operating range
We can customize the system according to customer needs, with various models, payload options, links and ground equipment available.
|Response time||10 min ~ 30 min|
|Response output||Original image and real-time video|
|Responsive time period||Daytime or night|
Fields of application include:
- Emergency response in case of natural disaster
- Monitoring over social events