LD-1001 Portable hazardous liquid detector is a new generation security detector for combustible and explosive liquid. Adopting advanced capacitance tomography technology, the device can judge the characteristics of the combustible and explosive liquid accurately by measuring the dielectric constant and conductivity via applied electric field.
The detector is free of any potential hazardous factors such as radioactive source. Its usage does not have dependency on the shape and thickness of the container of the targets. Accurate judgments can be achieved without removing the bottle cap.
The device can distinguish combustible and explosive liquid such as liquid explosive, gasoline, kerosene, ethanol, etc. from safe liquid such as water, beverage, sauce and body wash.
- Rapid analysis: single detection can be completed in less than 1 second.
- Advanced algorithm: independent development algorithm measures that no calibration is required.
- Accurate judgments: can distinguish more than 50 kinds of hazardous liquid and more than 1,000 kinds of safe liquid
- Convenient operation: direct contact with the liquid is not required; fully automatic in start-up and detecting.
- Intelligent alarm: Three ways including color LCD, indicator light and sound direction.