High-rise building is generally defined as building taller than 24 metres. Certain skyscraper buildings in the world are taller than 100 metres.
Our dry powder missiles fire extinguishing truck, being researched and developed by integrating military and civil technologies, is currently the only effective outside rescue fire-fighting system to suppress and put off fire burning at above 60 metres of high-rise building.
This system integrates with the actual demand of fire-fighting and rescue equipment, applies aviation launching and controlling technologies into the fire-fighting field and realizes accurate, swift and highly efficient fire extinguishing of high-rise building.
It is the world’s pioneer to apply aerospace launching technology, control technology and information process technology to the fire-fighting area by innovatively applies the way of launching missiles to solve the fire-extinguishing problem for high and ultra-high buildings.
It locates the fire site precisely by using infrared and visible light detection technology, and employs high-accuracy trajectory calculation technology to measure and set fire-fighting parameters. In fire site, it is able to spray the extinguishing agent safely and effectively, produces no fragment during the extinguishing process and ensures the personnel’s safety.
It is the effective and workable solution to resolve the difficulties faced by conventional fire-fighting vehicle when encountering fire at high-rise building, such as inadequate fire extinguishing height, too large turning radius and poor passing property. It resolves the problems of “can’t enter”, “can’t deploy” and “can’t operate” faced by conventional fire-fighting system when situated with high-rise building fire.
Beside high-rise building, it is also applicable to fight for forest fire by launching the fire extinguishing bombs from a safe distance.
The fire extinguishing bomb is launched to break away the traditional limitation of fire-fighting vehicle such as slow deployment, passing failure, reaching failure and low efficiency.
This technology plays an important role in decreasing the working pressure for the fire fighters, reducing casualties and economic loss, improving fire-fighting and salvage level for the high-rise buildings and maintaining the society’s stable development.
Compared with the traditional rescue equipment, this system has the following advantages:
- High fire-fighting rescue height by launching fire extinguishing missile, breaking the bottleneck that the traditional mechanical fire-fighting equipment unable to put out fire higher than 100 metres.
- Provides the operator much convenience and efficiency during operation, with high automation level, quick response, system pre-heating function during operation, one-key deployment automatically.
- It reduces the time delay caused by personnel operation, and launches missiles far from the fire sites avoiding approaching the dangerous sites.
- High integrated level, single-vehicle operation, system integrated power supply support and launching function. It permits one-operator single-vehicle independent operation with user-friendly interface.
Unique selling points:
- It features low-signature “green” launching technology with no light, no smoke, no flame and low-noise.
- It has single-vehicle maneuverability, and able to carry 24 fire extinguishing devices.
- It can be deployed quickly on the common city road.
- It supports single-shot or cluster-launch extinguishing device functions to significantly maximize the fire-fighting effectiveness.
- It is able to put out fires at 100m-300m height or ultra-high buildings, regardless the fires are on the outside wall surface or inside the buildings.
- It has infrared night vision function and target detection function. It is able to not only shoot and record video of fire sites, but also evaluate the fire extinguishing effectiveness.
- It has autonomous power supply and distribution system for the equipment.
- It has the function of autonomous leveling and maintaining the leveling accuracy.
- It conducts self-check and fault isolation for the vehicular equipment.
This distinguished system has applied for 22 patents (including 6 international patents), with 17 patents already authorized.