Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) transmits ultra-wideband narrow pulse signal, which will generate reflection and diffraction echo on the interface where the physical differences between geological structures or physical differences between the abnormal body and the surroundings exist.
The radar receives, processes and analyses the echo data, so that the position and depth information of the different stratums or the abnormal target can be calculated.
It is a non-destructive detection technology which can achieve effective detection of metal/non-metal abnormal body underground.
By using Al technology, the GPR can realize automatic identification.
Application areas for ground penetrating radar include:
- Detection of metal and non-metal pipelines, cables, box drain chases under near-surface
- Detection of roadbed of high fill embankment and deep railways
- Detection of cable sets and metal / non-metal pipelines of large diameter buried deep under the ground
- Detection of roads, railways, water resources, hydropower lines and electricity cable tunnels
- Detection of unidentified articles and cavities
Single channel detection radar
Multi-channel detection radar
This product achieves 30 detections of underground space by adopting multi-channel technology.
With 30 data processing and analysis software, the radar can produce 30 profile maps of underground space in order to improve the efficiency.
Mounted on the tail end of a special vehicle, it can realize much higher detection speed than traditional types.
The radar is widely used for detection of underground pipelines, polling of pipeline leakage, detection of soil diseases, road construction quality check and underground geologic structure survey, etc.