Magnetic Flux Leakage Detector For Subsea Pipelines
The Inline Magnetic Flux Leakage Detector helps to understand pipeline corrosion sizes by detecting magnetic flux leakage through saturated magnetization of metal pipeline and by analyzing such leakage magnetic field, to assess the service live and security of the pipeline.
As a result of the multi-dimensional sensor design and high-density sensor arrangement, it realizes UHD pipeline defect detection.
The integration of internal/external defect detection and magnetic flux leakage detection units helps to reduce the detector size.
The Inline Magnetic Flux Leakage Detector magnetic circuit is in 2D floating structure, thus improving its adaptability to pipeline diameter reduction and elbows. It is compatible with various media such as oil, gas and water and is highly adaptable to various operating speed and provides excellent resistance to pressure and corrosion.
Data is immediately ready after the detector is removed from pipeline tested with accurate defect analysis and processing.
The tailorable battery unit helps to meet diversified length requirements. The Inline Magnetic Flux Leakage Detector may be customized according to customer demands and may be used in areas of land pipeline and municipal pipeline systems.
- Titanium alloy case, more robust and durable, with improved resistance to corrosion.
- UHD pipeline flaw detection by using multidimensional sensors and high-density sensor configuration.
- Integrated magnetic flux leakage testing units for internal and external flaw detection, identifying internal flaws from external flaws.
- Compatible with various media, such as oil, gas and water, realizing detection in service.
- 5D flexible trafficability and 18mm pipeline diameter reduction.
- Battery pack may be replaced and selected on basis of needs, providing up to 42h continuous service.
Other featured products: Omni-directional wheeled mobile robot (Mecanum), Air cushion transport vehicle, Impulse voltage test system, Beidou satellite navigation solutions, Magnetic flux leakage detector for subsea pipelines, Low-frequency RFID tags and detector, Ground penetrating radar, High-rise building fire extinguishing system with dry powder missiles launching, Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), Security inspection solutions, Thermal insulation apparels.
External resources: magnetic flux leakage