Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Website more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To provide better Website user experience
- To enable certain functions of the Website
- To enable usage analysis of the Website
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Website and we use different types of cookies to run the Website:
- Essential cookies – We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Navigation and/or personalization cookies – We may use navigation and/or personalization cookies to identify your navigation in the Website and to store information about your preferences and to personalize the Website for you.
- Analysis cookies – We may use analysis cookies to help us to analyze the use and performance of the Website.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
This cookies policy is last updated on 31st August 2018.